The Land of Gods is an ideal name for Himachal as it comprises of numerous sanctuaries, Gods and Goddesses, which can’t be found any place on the globe. The assorted variety of the way of life and the methods for individuals to live with their old customs and societies can’t be found anyplace else. The Himachal is genuinely an amazing and life-changing religious spot and must be visited at any rate unique.
It is different and wealthy in its way of life and there are numerous divine beings and goddesses, who have a place with its old customs and conventions. There are intriguing stories that make these sacred spots hypnotizing. There is an alternate emanation of these locales which gives an alternate fulfillment to the pioneers. Some of these important pilgrimage sites are located in Himachal Pradesh like;
- Hadimba Devi: Hadimba Devi is the most well-known temple complex in Manali and has triangular top separated into three sections. The sanctuary has four stories and is comprised of wood. Hadimba was the mother of Ghatotkach and used to come here to contemplate and escape from the wrongdoings of his sibling who was a friend. The primary concern for which this multi-year old complex is venerated is the impression of Mata Hadimba. On the birthday of Mata Hadimba Devi, women initiate from close-by and faraway towns to praise this day by venerating her with much higher energy.
- Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara: This is the most purified places of worship of Sikhs; the Gurudwara was worked to remember the visit of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. In 1574, Guru Nanak Dev Ji was on a visit with his follower Bhai Mardana to better places where he lectured life exercises and Manikaran was his last stopover. Manikaran Gurudwara is likewise known for its hot spring. This was where Nanak ji sat, upon a stone, and later requested that his follower lift it. What’s more, when it was expelled, hot spring developed. It is trusted that plunging one’s body in the high temp water from the spring influences them to achieve a spot in paradise and have a prosperous life.
- Bijli Mahadev Temple: At a distance of 26 km from Kullu, Bijli Mahadev complex is one of the hallowed temples of Himachal Pradesh state. It is situated at an elevation of around 2,460 meters in Kullu Valley. It is devoted to Lord Shiva. The trek to Bijli Mahadev is a standout amongst the best short treks in Himachal. The sanctuary is famous for its 60 feet high flagpole that shimmers like a silver needle in the daylight. This high structure attracts divine endowments the type of helping and it is said that with each glimmer of helping, the Shiva Linga is broken to pieces. The broken bits of the Shiva Linga were bound together by the sanctuary cleric utilizing spread and Sattoo. This movement rehashes itself once consistently. It is because of this legend that the complex is named as Bijli Mahadev.
- Jawalamukhi Temple: Jawalamukhi complex is likewise a standout amongst the most celebrated sacred places in the Hindu folklore. As indicated by the legends, the tongue of Sati fell in this spot and the sanctuary is named after the goddess Sati. The nine blazes, which consume forever in this temple, are venerated. The complex is situated in the Kangra region of Himachal Pradesh around 55 Kms from Dharamshala, a celebrated vacationer place.
- Baba Balak Nath Temple: The Temple of Baba Balak Nath is an essential Hindu religious goal, particularly in the northern Indian States. The sanctuary is arranged inside a collapse the Dhaulagiri Hills in the Hamirpur locale of Himachal Pradesh. The complex is constantly loaded up with aficionados at each time. The sanctuary of Baba Balak Nath is an essential traveler for the Hindus and they revere the holy person “Baba Balak Nath”